The my little snugabunny cradle swing from Fisher Price is another best selling baby swing which has received tremendously positive feedback from customers. In addition to the soothing changeable swinging motions, this baby swing also comes equipped with music to help further calm your baby and help him drift off to peaceful slumber. One of the main selling points of this baby swing is the extremely soft, plush, and ultimately comfortable fabric that lines the swing, something so often overlooked in the cheaper models of baby swings. This further adds to your babies comfort, making the swing very effective at what it has been designed to do – provide a safe, soothing, comfortable place for your baby to rest.
With 3 positions available to be set, your baby has some variety, and you can also make sure that he is facing you. It is extremely easy to switch between the 3 positions, mean adjusting on the fly is safe and fast. Other bonuses includes the ability to plug it to save on batteries, and easy folding for convenient storage. >click here for full product details<
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Baby Swing Features And Specification
- Size: 34 x 34 x 42 inches
- Weight: 24.6 pounds (shipping weight)
- Batteries required (if not plugged in) – takes 4 D batteries
- 3 hour standard batter life
- Seat constructed from extremely comfortable materials
- Three seating positions as standard
- Comes with music, mirror, and hanging birds
- Can plug and play to save on battery costs
- Folds for storage and portability
- Highly durable and safe
- Can hold up to 25 pounds
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Baby Swing Reviews
As with most of the fisher price baby swings sold online, there is a huge amount of praise and positive feedback from customers who own this particular model. Most pointed out by customers is just how well made and comfortable the swing is, and how their baby enjoys using it. It is one of the few swings to do exactly what it is supposed to do – sooth and calm your baby, and provide you with some peace and quiet! >click here to read some customer reviews<
Other points most commented on are the ease with which the swing can be put together, adjusted, and folded away for storage and portability. The plug in option is also a fantastic way to save money on batteries, particularly as pretty much all baby equipment seems to require them, meaning the costs can really add up.
Surprisingly, the my little snugabunny is offered at a very competitive price, particularly when you consider the features and build quality that you are getting. >Click here to check current pricing<
Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Baby Swing Review Summary
- Very effective at soothing and calming your baby
- Easy to adjust and fold for storage
- Saves money by offering option not to use batteries
- Constructed from plush, comfortable materials
- Quiet motor
- Extremely durable, stable and safe
- Offered at very competitive price
- Can only hold up to 25 pounds, where as some models can hold 30 or more (a small gripe)
- Wide base (however we like this as it provides extra stability, but maybe not ideal for very small rooms)
Another highly rated, top selling baby swing from fisher price who seem to dominate the cradle market at the moment. With affordable pricing and a whole host of features, you really can’t go wrong by purchasing this model. The interior provides a high level of comfort, and the swing is sure to soothe and calm your baby, sending them off to a peaceful sleep.
It’s refreshing to see products offering such high levels of comfort, durability, safety and quality and such an affordable price. >click here to check the current pricing for this model<
With so many positives, and so few gripes, we are pretty sure that this will stay a top seller for many years to come.